What is a skin peel?
At Western Dermatology, we use Neostrata’s products and peeling system.
Why Consider A Skin Rejuvenation Peel Treatment?
Neostrata’s range of peels help remove the damaged layer of surface skin cells revealing cleaner skin, stimulating cell turnover and encouraging anti-aging effects in the skin layers.
A series of Glycolic Acid peels can help the skin appear healthier, smoother, plumper, firmer, less oily and more even toned with fewer acne blemishes.
Benefits of a Skin Rejuvenation Peel
The following are the types of improvements that can be expected:
- Diminished appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Evening of skin tone and lightened discolorations.
- Diminished appearance of pore size.
- Improved skin tone and texture.
- Reduced appearance of blemishes in acne prone skin.
- Visual softening of shallow acne scars.
- Increased skin glow or radiance.
How will I look after my peel?
You will notice a difference in your skin texture immediately.
The procedure is fast and convenient, taking only about fifteen minutes.
And with little to no recovery time, you can be back to your normal routine the same day. There is no significant pain or discomfort..
4-6 treatments at three to four week intervals is recommended to achieve the desired effect.